TERMS & Conditions
1. After registering successfully you will receive an automatic response from us with all details regarding your registration.
2. Please check your email and let us know if there is any mistake in your registration
3. After registering you will receive payment info within 21 days from the day of your registration. In case you do not receive it please contact us
4. Your registration Is complete only after payment is done. Please do not make accommodation or travel reservations before receiving a confirmation from us. Costs associated with accommodation and travel are not included in the price, and we will not refund them.
5. The deadline for making the payment is 14 days from the day of receiving the payment instructions e-mail.
6. Money sometimes takes even 14 days to reach our account. As soon as we receive it you will be informed about it.
7. The registration fee can be paid in polish zł or euros. The transfer fee is paid by the participant. If the bank charges additional fees to the organiser, these will be handed over to the participants on site.
8. You can check in individually or as a couple. Because we want to guarantee the best possible experience, we will work to guarantee a balanced ratio of men and women during the registration process. If you register as a couple, we will send payment data for 2 persons.
9. Transfer of registration to another person is possible after agreement with the organisers.
Under the law of art. 13 par. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: GDPR) (Journal of Laws UE L119 / 1) the following elements have been determined:
• Any information provided voluntarily by you, through the website http://maytangofestival.eu/ or by email to the address email@example.com data (name, surname, email) are administered by the “MAK Maria Kucharska” with its registered office in 41-800 Zabrze at ul. Łangowskiego 24, NIP 6481005125, (hereinafter: “Firm”).
• Your data is used for purposes related to the organization of events (booking, organizational information, data analysis, direct marketing of products and services), organized in connection with the Firm activities
• The data provided to the Firm may be transferred to third parties within the European Union and outside this area, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or fulfill the obligations of the Administrator: (accounting firms, airlines, hotels, public authorities, to whom data is transferred by law).
• Your data will be processed during the implementation of the event in connection with which those were forwarded, and then for a period of 24 months from the end of the event.
• At any time, you have the right to access your data concerning you, rectification, deletion, restricting consent to their processing and requesting their transfer to other entities
• Remember that if you have any doubts or will to file a complaint, you can do so at the Personal Data Protection Office https://www.giodo.gov.pl/
• The personal data provided by you are not and will not be used for profiling.